How Australia’s largest tyre retailer drove a successful launch into eCommerce with high-performing, data-driven digital marketing
The Challenge: Drive traffic to a newly established eCommerce platform and convert visitors into omni-channel customers
Beaurepaires is one of Australia’s largest providers of tyres. With more than 250 outlets across Australia, its bricks and mortar establishments have been a mainstay of the Australian automotive industry since 1922, providing customers with a comprehensive range of leading tyre, wheel and battery brands.
In order to provide its customers with a more convenient experience, in 2017 Beaurepaires transitioned its online platform to an eCommerce store, allowing visitors to research, compare and purchase from an extensive range of products online.
But with a lean internal marketing team, the company didn’t have the time, resources or experience to drive the traffic, conversion and sales activity needed to succeed in its high-risk eCommerce strategy.
Beaurepaires partnered with BlueRock Digital to help achieve its eCommerce targets through optimisation of their website experience, expansion into new channels and development of comprehensive marketing campaign strategies to support the business as it transitioned to selling products online.
The Solution: Data-driven, multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive online traffic, conversion and sales activity
- Marketing campaign planning and execution tailored to fit the unique needs of the Beaurepaires business
- Data-driven insights and forecasting techniques
- Flexible marketing campaigns using the right online channels to achieve Beaurepaires’ marketing targets
- Search, display and social media advertising, as well as affiliate marketing strategies
- Conversion rate optimisation
With expertise across all areas of digital marketing, access to in-house design resources and partnerships with key strategic partners at Google and Bing, BlueRock Digital coordinated resources with flexibility, enabling the team to plan and deliver on campaigns with as little as 3 weeks from initial briefing to launch. This agility means BlueRock Digital can deliver campaigns with speed and quickly respond to changes in strategy, without jeopardising quality.
The Results: 125,000 website visitors a month and a conversion rate of 0.48% for a very complex path to purchase
- BlueRock Digital has consistently hit its target of 125,000 users per month
- Conversion rate optimisation of the Beaurepaires’ eCommerce site and implementation of a range of on-page conversion updates
- Development of a seamless user experience that keeps customers on site for longer and drives them to make a purchase
- Achievement of a conversion rate of 0.48%, delivering on the company's business case goals
- Development of high-performing, fast and flexible marketing campaign strategies
- Support for the success of Beaurepaires’ eCommerce platform, allowing the company to achieve the next level of performance online
Engaging BlueRock Digital has allowed the Beaurepaires team to reclaim its time to focus on other high-value areas, such as strategic planning for the broader business. BlueRock Digital is considered an extension of the Beaurepaires marketing team, and with a proven track record of exceeding targets, Beaurepaires can be confident that the BlueRock Digital team will support the business as it grows its presence online.
Rob Lewis, Senior Vice President, Beaurepaires
“BlueRock Digital has been our strategic digital marketing partner for the Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres group since 2016. Leveraging specialist skills and knowledge of marketing technologies, BlueRock consistently developed and executed on high-performing marketing campaigns that drove the traffic, conversion and sales activity we needed to hit our commercial targets.
The Blue Rock Digital team supported us in transitioning the traditional sales experience to an omnichannel approach, incorporating innovative digital + mar tech to capture and engage more customers. Most notable was the Beaurepaires website, transitioning from lead generation to eCommerce. The result was a multichannel, customer-centric approach that provided our customers with a seamless shopping experience across desktop, mobile and in-store.
BlueRock also lead the charge across various performance marketing channels including; paid media, search engine optimisation, conversion rate optimisation, personalisation and affiliate marketing to both capture and engage customers online and to drive more foot traffic to our retail networks.
A truly valuable partnership, we consider BlueRock an extension of our own marketing department and a key driver of the success of our digital strategy.”
Want to create a better business so you can achieve more?
If you’re struggling to drive traffic to your website or you’re not hitting sales targets, our digital marketing specialists can help. Let us show you how.